82 mm Diamond Core Drill Bits Hole Cuttters Drilling Tool For Brick
Diamond Core Drill Bit is a cylinder used for plunge cutting out
materials. It is composed of a heat treated steel core and the
working part which consists of diamond and metal powder. Vacuum
brazed diamond core drill bit usually have a single layer of
diamonds, held by a touch durable nickle alloy. Vacuum brazed core
bit are able to retain their original shape and dimensions through
their working life. Unlike sintered (metal bond) where diamond
particles are buried in bond and held together by metal binder deep
inside. The vacuum brazed core bit allows diamond particles to
protrude from the bond matrix, providing a free, faster drilling
action with minimum heat generation.
1) Fast drilling speed and good quantity of drilling concrete
2) High performance in drilling difficult operating conditions,
especially reinforced concrete which contains much steel bars or
3) Stable and reliable quality
4) Factory direct sell, competitive prices.
3) Welding Types: Silver or laser welding segmented type.
4) Segment Types: Standard Type, Turbo Type, Roof Type, V-Type,
Spiral Type etc.
5) Connection: M12, M14, M16, M18,11/4 UNC, G1/2", 5-8"-11, 1/4",
Snail Lock etc.
6) Note: Special Customized Logo, Segment Sizes and Shapes,
Installations are available by customers' requests.
|Product Name||Concrete Diamond Core Drilling Bits|
|Feature||Premium grade core bits that deliver fast drilling speed and extend
Designed for wet or dry application, used with hand drill and core
Suitable For Concrete, Brick, Paving Slabs, Asphalt, Limestone,
Clay Bricks & Aerated Block
DRY Diamond Core Bits - are designed to meet the demands of more
and more core drilling applications right on the job sites. These
high quality diamond core bits can be used both dry and wet on
granite and concrete countertops. They can be used to drill
porcelain tile very effectively if edge chipping is not a big
concern. 1/4", 3/16", 3/8" and 1/2" bits are non-core bits. 5/8-11
arbor fits standard polishers and grinders. Maximum speed for the
bits are 4500 RPM. Use water to cool down the bit is highly
recommend to extend their lives.